GE Flip Universal Remote

my cellphone and RC

I myself would not want a remote control that would remind me of a cellphone, but GE knows different than I do with the Jasco GE Branded Flip Universal Remote.

This product is aimed at the low-end of the universal remote market as the price points out at $18.99.

The GE Flip Universal Remote is a relatively standard four-function remote, correct me if I am wrong but when the GE Flip is closed it looks like the IR transmitter will be pointing the wrong way.

Features on the GE Flip Universal Remote Include:

  • Controls up to four devices: TV, VCR, DVD, and Satellite/Cable
  • Exclusively designed to feature a curved shape, which allows the remote to easily fit in one hand while giving users easy access to the most-used keys
  • Operates with flip open or closed
  • Features a raised keypad, which allows the user to locate the correct button
  • One of the first universal remotes on the market to utilize a flip design

 

0 comments: